Oral Ivy, 1 oz. Bottle 21900990 308079009901
Content:

Oral Ivy®

Natural protection from the irritation of poison ivy, oak, and sumac.



Availability: In Stock
Stock Number: 25314
  • Quantity
  • Price
  • 1-11
  • $14.75
  • 12+
  • $12.75
 
  • Description
  • Specifications
  • Reviews (5)
  • Q&A (1)
Oral Ivy, 1 oz. Bottle

Taken as directed, Oral Ivy® helps the body safely and naturally fight off ivy, oak, or sumac poisoning. Taken orally, you can protect yourself from direct and indirect ivy poisoning. Just add 3 to 5 drops of Oral Ivy to 1/4 glass of water or juice and drink it daily starting 1 or 2 weeks before exposure and continuing daily intake throughout the poison ivy season. 1 oz. Bottle.

Note: Oral IvyŽ is an over-the-counter homeopathic medicine extracted with alcohol from poison ivy leaves (Rhus Tox). The manufacturing process is in accordance with the principles of homeopathy as set forth in the Homeopathic Pharmacopea of the United States, the acknowledged authority on homeopathic medicines.

Brand:
MPN: 21900990
UPC: 308079009901
UNSPSC: 42170000


Orange Star 1 of 5 Orange Star 2 of 5 Orange Star 3 of 5 Orange Star 4 of 5 Orange Star 5 of 5   4.8 of 5
5 of 5  would recommend this product to a friend.

Write a review for this product.

We encourage our customers to let us know what experiences they have had with our products, whether good or bad.  By submitting a review, you can share your experiences with others and also provide valuable feedback to us as well. With just a few simple steps, you can add your review of this product.


Thank you for sharing your review of this product.
An error has occured. Please try again.
– See Less
Orange Star 1 of 5 Orange Star 2 of 5 Orange Star 3 of 5 Orange Star 4 of 5 Orange Star 5 of 5   5 of 5


03/17/2016
DON'T LET THE WORDS "NATURAL HOMEOPATHIC" FOOL YOU!! This stuff really does work. I can get poisen ivy just by looking at the stuff. I'd have it all summer, every summer, until i found Oral Ivy. Take 2 to 5 drops every day, and in about 2 weeks you will be immune to poisen ivy. I get no effects from purposely touching the plant! Stop treating the symptoms, prevent it from happening in the first place. If i stop taking oral ivy, my immunity wears off in 2 to 3 weeks. Sorry if this sounds like a commercial, but its worth the $15. I do forestry work on elecrical transmission lines. Ive used oral ivy for over 5 years now.
This reviewer would recommend this product to a friend.

 
Orange Star 1 of 5 Orange Star 2 of 5 Orange Star 3 of 5 Orange Star 4 of 5 Orange Star 5 of 5   5 of 5


03/14/2014
I have not personally used this product because I have never had a reaction to poison ivy or poison oak. Several of my crew members that have serious reactions have used this product and ALL worked ivy-free for years.
This reviewer would recommend this product to a friend.

 
Orange Star 1 of 5 Orange Star 2 of 5 Orange Star 3 of 5 Orange Star 4 of 5 Orange Star 5 of 5   5 of 5

I am a retired fire fighter in California.
06/11/2012
I used this product as an employee of Cal Fire for many years and never suffer poison oak rash. This is hands down the best product on the market for avoiding poison oak reaction.
This reviewer would recommend this product to a friend.

 
Orange Star 1 of 5 Orange Star 2 of 5 Orange Star 3 of 5 Orange Star 4 of 5 Orange Star 5 of 5   5 of 5

Retired Land Surveyor nation wide.
06/01/2012
As a surveyor I was frequently in contact with poisen ivy. I took this back in the 1970's and have not had a reaction since. Before this I would have to get steriod shots at least once a year.
This reviewer would recommend this product to a friend.

 
Orange Star 1 of 5 Orange Star 2 of 5 Orange Star 3 of 5 Orange Star 4 of 5 Gray Star 5   4 of 5

Tree Farmer in Mississippi
04/25/2012
This is a great product for the person who is highly allergic to poison ivy and who is also exposed to poison ivy very frequently. I live in a farm and am around it every day. I will catch it if I look at it for too long.
This reviewer would recommend this product to a friend.


Have a Question About This Product? Have A Question About This Product?
Ask a Question
Thank you. A representative will respond to you by email as soon as possible. Typically, we are able to respond within 1 business day.
An error has occured. Please try again.
– See Less

I slacked up this winter on taking my Oral Ivy and now have poison oak in several places.  Is it best to wait until it disappears or should I restart the Oral Ivy right away to get back to immunity? I slacked up this winter on taking my Oral Ivy and now have poison oak in several places. Is it best to wait until it disappears or should I restart the Oral Ivy right away to get back to immunity?
The directions state you can use this product to treat symptoms. I have copy and pasted the section about using Oral Ivy to treat symptoms below. For treatment of symptoms: 10 drops in 2 ounces of water every 2 hours as needed. As symptoms improve, decrease to once every 4 hours, then twice daily until symptoms disappear. Place drops under tongue in 2 ounces of water at least 15 minutes before or half hour after eating, brushing teeth or drinking anything except water.