A very precise instrument for quick and accurate determination of areas on blueprints, maps, photographs, and drawings. Simply follow the outline of the area with the tracer. The revolution of the measuring wheel to either direction is sensed by the electro shaft-encoder which generates pulses to be processed by the built-in processor.
• Cordless operation – powered by rechargeable Ni-Cad battery!
• Direct digital readout of traced area in unit you select – cm2, m2, km2, in2, ft2, or acres. No table references, no calculations.
• Accumulative measurement of different areas.
• Push button averaging of several measurements of the same area.
• ”Hold” function freezes readout to prevent accidental loss of result.
• Measures drawings when vertical scale differs from horizontal scale.
• Zero setting by push button.
Automatic area computation by selected scale factors. Scale factor is stored when switch is turned off. Metric or English scale convertible can be displayed in terms of cm2, m2, km2, in2, ft2, or acre. When a certain area cannot be covered by cm2 display due to overflow, the display unit shifts automatically to m2, and then to km2. Likewise, the shift is made from in2 to ft2, and then to acre. The same area measured several times may be averaged by a single push button. The measured figure on the display is frozen by a ”hold” button to prevent an inadvertent loss of the result. When the previous measurement frozen on the display by the ”hold” button is released, accumulative measurements are made on top of it. Carrying case included.
Product Notes: Combination English/Metric Scales or Units.
We encourage our customers to let us know what experiences they have had with our products, whether good or bad. By submitting a review, you can share your experiences with others and also provide valuable feedback to us as well. With just a few simple steps, you can add your review of this product.
Ask a Question