Forestry Suppliers, Inc.'s Response During Coronavirus (COVID-19)
With the rapid changes across the nation due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), we want to update you on the proactive steps we are taking at Forestry Suppliers to serve your needs today and in the longer term.
Following recommendations from the CDC and other health organizations, along with local and national government, we have made some changes during these times as we prioritize the health of our customers and employees. We will continue to update this page with any changes.
- We continue to accept and ship orders. For in-stock items, most orders will ship that same day or the following day. We will continue to fulfill orders for as long as we are able to ship through our partners at UPS, FedEx, USPS and freight carriers.
- Many high-demand items are currently out of stock, such as respirators, Tyvek and HazMat suits, nitrile gloves, hand sanitizer, and alcohol wipes. Some items are being reserved by the manufacturers to send only to healthcare providers during the coronavirus pandemic. We apologize that we will be unable to fill orders for these items for the foreseeable future.
- See what is in stock. Except for the high-demand items for combating the spread of COVID-19, most of our other products are generally available. Many of our vendors are categorized as Essential Businesses and remain open, even for areas with a Shelter in Place or Stay at Home mandate. An inventory status is visible when viewing products on our website. Our sales staff can also provide this information over the phone.
- Our Customer Service Representatives and Product Specialists are available during our normal business hours.
- If you recently requested a catalog or brochure, we apologize for any delays in mailing this information to you. In the meantime, we encourage you to browse products on our website or view our online eCatalog.
- Our retail store in Jackson, Mississippi, reopened in mid-June to customers. Here are a few key actions we are taking to protect and support our customers and Team Members: Hand sanitizer is available to all customers at the door. We have placed 6-foot markers on the floor to maintain social distancing guidelines. We have aligned aisles at entry and exit to assist social distancing. We have installed plexiglass barriers at the checkout counter. Team Members will wear a mask when interacting with customers. Our business hours remain unchanged: Monday to Friday, 7:30-5:00 Central. Please note: We will be closed on Friday, July 3, 2020, to observe the Independence Day holiday.
- Curbside delivery at our Jackson, Mississippi, retail store is also still available. You may call in your order to 800-647-5368. For local pickup orders placed over the phone, we will have in-stock products waiting for you within an hour. When you arrive in our parking area, call us at 601-292-0121 so that we can deliver your order to your vehicle. For large orders, please plan your pickup before 4:30 p.m. (or wait until the next day), in case your order requires a forklift.
- We have canceled plans to attend any trade shows or conventions until further notice. We will continue to evaluate our plans as the COVID-19 situation evolves.
- Amazon orders. While you can still place an order with Forestry Suppliers through Amazon.com, we prefer that you place your order directly on our website so that we can better support you. Items ordered from Forestry Suppliers are not subject to Amazon's prioritization regarding third-party sellers, announced on March 17, 2020.
We are committed today, tomorrow, and in the future to being your trusted outdoor equipment source, and we thank you for your loyalty and support.