Forestry Suppliers, Inc.'s Response During Coronavirus (COVID-19)
More than a year has passed since COVID-19 swept across the globe. We continue to take steps to keep our employees and customers safe. In addition, we continue to work diligently with our vendors to keep products in stock as much as possible.
- Most items are in stock—but less than before the pandemic. Global supply chains and shipping ports continue to be disrupted by COVID-19. Our vendors struggle to keep up with demand, and unfortunately, more items are out of stock more frequently. We understand this situation is frustrating for you, our dedicated customers, as you need specific items to complete important projects. We offer several potential solutions to these issues as we await an improvement in the overall supply chain:
- You can see each itemâ€™s inventory status on its product page on our website, or by calling our Sales & Customer Service team at 800-647-5368. If you see an item on our website that says "Out of Stock — No ETA from Vendor," our Sales & Customer Service representatives can provide more detailed information on expected delivery timeframes, as some items are being reserved by the manufacturers to send only to healthcare providers at this time.
- For out of stock items, you can sign up on that productâ€™s page on our website to receive an email notification when it becomes available.
- You can call our Product Support team at 800-647-5368 to inquire about any alternate products that may be in stock. In addition, there are a multitude of products we do not regularly stock but have the ability to special order for you. Please know there are never additional fees for special orders.
- In-stock items ship quickly. For in-stock items, most orders will ship that same day or the following day. We will continue to fulfill orders through our partners at UPS, FedEx, USPS, and freight carriers.
- Amazon orders. While you can still place an order with Forestry Suppliers through Amazon.com, we prefer that you place your order directly on our website so that we can better support you. Items ordered from Forestry Suppliers are not subject to any essential vs non-essential prioritization by Amazon.
- Our retail store in Jackson, Mississippi, is open to customers. We encourage you to wear a mask, particularly if you are not fully vaccinated, for your safety and that of other customers and FSIâ€™s Team Members. Hand sanitizer is available to all customers at the door. Plexiglass barriers are installed at the checkout counter, and FSI Team Members will wear a mask when interacting with customers. Our business hours remain unchanged: Monday to Friday, 7:30am-5:00pm Central.
- Curbside pickup is available at our Jackson, Mississippi, retail store. You may call in your order to 800-647-5368. For local pickup orders placed over the phone, we will have in-stock products waiting for you within an hour. When you arrive in our parking area, call us at 601-292-0121 so that we can deliver your order to your vehicle. We encourage you to wear a mask, particularly if you are not fully vaccinated, as you interact with our employees during your curbside pickup experience. For large orders, please plan your pickup before 4:30pm (or wait until the next day), in case your order requires a forklift.
- We have canceled plans to attend any trade shows or conventions until further notice. We will continue to evaluate our plans as the COVID-19 situation evolves.
We are committed today, tomorrow, and in the future to being your trusted outdoor equipment source, and we thank you for your loyalty and support.