Information for International CustomersView the page in:
Forestry Suppliers, Inc. has been serving customers outside the United States for over sixty years. Our International Customer Service team understands the procedures and has all of the necessary forms and documents to quickly process your order or quotation request.
Placing an order with Forestry Suppliers is easy. If you have a question regarding international orders, you can probably find an answer in our International Quick Links below. If you are unable to find your answer or need assistance, contact our International Customer Service team. We are able to respond to emails in any language. If you prefer to contact us by telephone, our friendly International Customer Service representatives speak Spanish and English. Call them at 001-1-601-354-3565 Monday through Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Central Time Zone (United States).
International Quick Links
- Forestry Suppliers’ Contact Information
- Product Selection and Support
- Electrical Voltage and Units of Measurement
- Shipping Methods
- Payment Methods
- Purchasing Products Locally in Your Country
- We Also Work with Resellers
- Ordering Online – Desktop, Laptop, Tablet, Mobile
- Request a Print Catalog
- Repair Service
- Wrong Shipments and Returning Merchandise
- Damaged Merchandise
About Forestry Suppliers, Inc.
Since our founding in 1949, Forestry Suppliers has been a trusted source for tools and equipment for outdoor professionals from dozens of industries in the United States and from countries around the world.
- Earth science education
- Environmental engineering
- Fisheries and aquaculture
- Geology and mining
- Golf courses
- Grounds maintenance
- Home inspection
- Parks and recreation
- Personal protection and safety equipment
- Remote sensing
- Vegetation management
- Wildland fire fighting
- Wildlife management
Forestry Suppliers also serves schools, colleges, and universities with classroom aids, tools, and equipment to teach students, conduct research, and complete projects.
If you ever have any questions concerning equipment, our professional staff will advise you.
If you have a special need that you cannot find in our catalog or on our web site, please ask us about it. We will make every effort to supply you with the items you need.
Please note that Forestry Suppliers ships from the United States to all countries worldwide, with the exception of those restricted from trade by United States or international sanctions.
We stock over 10,000 products and invite you to browse our items on our website. You can also browse our products by brand name.
- Clothing and Footwear
- Earth Science Education
- Fire and Rescue Gear
- Forestry Equipment and Supplies
- Grounds Maintenance
- Lab Products
- Outdoor Gear
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Reference Books and Media
- Safety Equipment and Supplies
- Soil Management
- Surveying and Mapping Equipment
- Tools, Truck and ATV Accessories
- Water Quality Management
- Weather Instruments
- Wildlife Management
Forestry Suppliers’ Contact Information
You can contact the Forestry Suppliers International Customer Service team through any of the following methods:
- Our online form
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 001-1-601-354-3565. Our staff can communicate in Spanish or English, and are available Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm Central time. Our International Customer Service staff can also communicate with you in other languages via email.
- Fax: 001-1-601- 355-5126
Product Selection and Support
At Forestry Suppliers, Inc., we make every effort to provide the proper tools and equipment you need through our website. If you need items that are slightly different than those we offer, we invite you to contact us regarding your specific product needs. We will make every effort to source these items for you. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with a detailed description of your product needs, including quantities, brand names, and product (UPC) codes if available.
Need information about using a product, or help choosing which product you will need for your project? The Forestry Suppliers Product Support Team, comprised of outdoor professionals, is here to help. Email us at email@example.com if we can assist you with product selection or use.
Electrical Voltage and Units of Measurement
Please note that the electrical equipment we sell is intended for use on 110 volts. If you require 220/240 volts, please let us know in the Comments section of your order form so that we can help you get the right product.
Most of our measuring devices are produced with English measurements (feet, inches). If you prefer metric units (meters, cm, mm), please let us know in the Comments section in the order form so that we can help you get the right product.
ALL DUTIES AND TAXES ARE THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE BUYER AND ARE REGULATED BY THE COUNTRY OF IMPORTATION.
We ship door to airport and door to door, including P.O. Boxes. Methods of shipment available are Courier (including UPS and FedEx), Postal Service, Air Freight, and Ocean Freight. All methods of shipment, however, are not available to all countries. We will select the best and most economical method of shipment, unless you state a preference on your order.
Some of our products contain material considered dangerous for shipping and therefore cannot be exported. If you want to order any of these products, our International Customer Service team will contact you and help you find less hazardous alternatives that we can export to your country.
Forestry Suppliers processes our export transactions under the Export Administration Act of the USA and other laws and regulations with respect to US exports. Our International Customer Service team can help you determine the status of the export of any product we sell.
If the items are to be exported beyond the shipping address, please provide us with the final destination and the country of the end user of the items.
Included with each international shipment is a commercial invoice indicating a description of the goods, the sale price, and country of origin. If you require special documentation due to import regulations of your country, please contact our International Customer Service team.
- MasterCard, VISA, American Express, Discover, or PayPal – We accept these payment methods for most orders. Enter your name and card number exactly as it appears on your charge card along with the expiration date. The “Bill To” address must be the address that your bank associates with your account, such as where your bank mails your credit card statement. Please note that PayPal can only be used for an online order originating from an online quote that includes the final shipping costs, or an online order in which the shipping costs can be calculated during the online checkout process. In most cases, shipping costs are shown during the online checkout process when the “Ship To” ZIP or postal code has been provided.
- Prepayment – Personal checks, cashiers’ checks, money orders, or wire transfers are accepted. Payment must be made in U.S. currency.
- Letter of Credit – Accepted for orders over $5,000.00 USD when irrevocably confirmed by a major U.S. bank. There is a $500.00 USD charge for documentation and handling.
- Open Account – This payment method is best for governmental agencies and corporate customers with established U.S. credit. To establish credit with Forestry Suppliers, Inc., submit your bank references and three U.S. trade references with whom you have conducted credit business during the past three years. Sufficient credit must be established prior to the approval of an open account.
- Other payment methods – Forestry Suppliers is available to discuss special arrangements that may enable you to achieve complete business transactions. If you have any questions, please contact our International Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Prices, Quotes, and Pro Forma Invoices are stated in U.S. currency. Payment is accepted only in U.S. currency.
Prices for products shown on our website are current. However, you can also request a quote. To request a quote from our International Customer Service team, place the products you are interested in purchasing in your Shopping Cart, then click the Request A Quote button at the bottom of the Shopping Cart page. Then simply fill out the additional information and submit the quote request. You can also contact us directly via telephone at 001-1-601-354-3565, by email at email@example.com, or through our online Contact Us form.
Our International Customer Service team will review the information and respond as quickly as possible. The information we provide will contain the CIF or FCA value, which you may use when dealing with your commercial bank for issuance of Letters of Credit or other payment documents.
Packing, crating, forwarding, freight charges, and consular fees states on the Quote or Pro Forma Invoice are estimated. Actual costs for these services in excess of the estimate will be billed to you. We gladly refund any overpayment.
Purchasing Products Locally in Your Country
If you would prefer to buy our products directly in your home country, let us know. We have prior sales experience with dealers across the world and are happy to assist in putting you in touch with them. We understand that a dealer in your country is a valuable resource for you in determining the right products for your needs, shipping information, local currency purchases, and other considerations important to you.
We Also Work with Resellers
Forestry Suppliers works with dealers and resellers around the world. If you are interested in becoming a reseller of our products, please let us know. It is easy to start doing business together.
Wholesale prices are available online when you create an online account with us. After creating your online account, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for reseller status and to view your reseller pricing online. Please note that our printed Master Catalog shows retail prices instead of wholesale prices.
Ordering Online – Desktop, Laptop, Tablet, Mobile
Our website allows you to browse and purchase items from our entire inventory regardless of how or where you view it - desktop or laptop computer, tablet, or smartphone – and it’s available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, anywhere in the world.
If you create an online account with us, you can also view your Quote Requests, Order History, and create Equipment Lists. Equipment Lists are a great place to store your most frequently ordered selections or to create future lists that you can share with friends and colleagues.
Request a Print Catalog
We will be happy to send you our latest catalog. Please note that all Forestry Suppliers catalogs are written in English. You can request a catalog via our online Catalog Request Form. Please complete all information for the delivery address. If you have any problems or have any questions when completing the form, please email our International Customer Service team at email@example.com.
If you need an item repaired, provide us with details regarding the item, including what you feel needs to be repaired. We will provide you with an estimate of the cost of repair, shipping charges, and other charges necessary to get the item repaired and returned to you. After obtaining the total estimated charges, you can determine if it is practical to repair the item or not. In order to provide you with an accurate cost of repair, it may be necessary for us to examine the item to be repaired.
Wrong Shipments and Returning Merchandise
Do not return merchandise without our authorization. Notify Forestry Suppliers, Inc. immediately of any errors in shipment or if you need to return merchandise. We will work closely with you to make sure the details of your order are handled quickly and efficiently.
Do not return merchandise without our authorization. Before accepting a shipment, inspect it for signs of damage and tell the delivery agent of any you find. Then, open the shipment and list the actual damage and follow the carrier’s instructions. Next, report any damage to Forestry Suppliers, Inc.
Double check inside the shipping box and packing material to see if an item has been overlooked. If your shipment is missing any items, save the box and packing material, then notify us immediately.